Plenary and invited lectures
(confirmed so far)
- Marek Samoć, Wrocław, Poland - "Nonlinear absorption of light by molecules and nanoobjects"
- Mike Ashfold, Bristol, UK - "Molecular photofragmentation dynamics in the gas and condensed phases: similarities and differences."
- Peter Gilch, Düsseldorf, Germany - "Thioxanthone: A Photophysical Chimera Deciphered?"
- Andrzej Kapturkiewicz, Siedlce, Poland - "Luminescence from 3*MLCT states studied with combined Marcus-Jortner and Mulliken-Hush formalisms"
- Jack Simons, Salt Lake City, USA - "The wonderful world of molecular anions, electrons, and photons."
- Marcin Andrzejak, Kraków, Poland - "Excited states of biheterocyclic compounds by single and multireference methods"
- Małgorzata Barańska, Kraków, Poland - "Raman spectroscopy of biological molecules: natural pigments and single cells studies"
- Tolga Karsili, Munich, Germany - "Theoretical Insights into Ultrafast Dynamics of Biological Chromophores and Fluorescent Sensors in the Gas Phase and in Solution"
- Yevgen Poronik, Warsaw, Poland - "Rational design of merocyanine chromophores - promising two-photon absorbers"
- Artur Sikorski, Gdańsk, Poland - "From crystal engineering to new materials based on acridine dyes"